Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

life...


Salam..:)

Hmm..i think that my 2 months semester break ends in a flash..huhuu..lots of going here and there..everyday working like hell..huhuu..lots of things happening lately..went to the muktamar in selangor..perrgghh..lovee the gimic of dissolving the perak’s Dun..BUBAQ BUBAQ! BUBAQ DUN PERAK!! HEHEE..my cam got a lil bit prob, thus, I cant snap those precious moments..huhuu..plus..theres anor thing made me sooooo frustrated..i missed my chance to buy the most beautiful purple jubah..huhuuu…I nearly cried frustrated..huhuuu..and I still missed those jubah..i swear I’ll find exactly the same one one day..or..just ask my dear ifah to find it for me..hehee..:P


One good news that made me happy is that my application for zakat from MAIDAM was approved..alhamdulillahh…I hope its enough for me to pay the cost of 2 sems left in UDM..furthermore..it gives me a wide chance to buy a new laptop to replace the broken one because of the accident..im still thinking which one is the best..the most top priority in my list now is the mini dell.. hmm..looks quite good but it doesn’t have cd or dvd player in it..i need those bcz I’ll also wanted to burn some cd n dvds..hmm..still unsure..

Anyway..abah will start his journey to Palestine today..i cant accompany ummi to the airport cz I have a class at 3..hope everything is going well..aminn..:)



No comments:

Post a Comment