Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 9, 2009


salam... today i'm a lil bit bz on my whole day..as usual..where in holiday the customer will came n i cant go anywhere..huhu..i really2 wanted to go to the library n borrow sum books recommended by my friends, the title's chicken soup i think..umm...is it a recipe book? no..no..its more towards motivation n inspirational book..i really wanted 2 read it b4 this but when im still going through the semester, i felt that reading those books are a lil bit a waste on me cuz its better 4 me 2 read my study books..erghh..im sick of it now..hehee..but i feel like i cant wait for having my next sem cuz i'll be an otai..a student final year beb! muahaaahaa...otai maa...perghh..x caya lak..kuikui..:P actually..im not that excited...cz i only have 2 semester left 4 my degree..i loveee studying my course n im thinking 2 continue forward in having master...maybe on comparative studies on islamic n civil law..or..maybe i should take family law instead? cz there are tooo many crisis and lacuna in the law..urmmm.. still cant make up my mind..huhu..
anyway...i surely had make up my mind in having my job..i'll take the responsibility 2 tutoring a girl..still dunno who's she..in her studies in PMR..i hope i can give her the bestt asbestoss..n i really hope i can assist her 2 get the best in her xm..ajja ajja!!
anyway..tomorrow..i'll have to undergo a brainstorming session under YAM trg..aiiyoo..i still dont have any expectation on that programme..but..i'll give my best shot..maybe..if i have time..i'l story that on my blog..hehe..
oklah..thats all for today..slm

No comments:

Post a Comment